segunda-feira, 20 de julho de 2015

IMAGEM / STATEMENT do DIA / OVOODOCORVO


Imagem/ statement do Dia / OVOODOCORVO
Paul Krugman: "I may have overestimated the competence of the Greek government"
“Krugman on assuming that Greece had an exit plan from the Euro: “…it didn’t even occur to me that they would be prepared to make a stand without having done any contingency planning ...amazingly - they thought they could simply demand better terms without having any backup plan. So certainly this is a shock. But, you know, in some sense, it’s hopeless in any case. …it’s not as if the terms that they were being offered before were feasible. I mean, the new terms are even worse, but the terms they were being offered before were still not going to work. So I, you know, I may have overestimated the competence of the Greek government.”
CNN / http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/…/paul-krugman-i-may-hav…/

Sem comentários: